A 4-installment payment plan is available, often with 0 percent interest to those with at least decent credit. Ask us for details. Our luxury-oriented and itinerary-packed “Ancient Egypt in 9 Days” tour is available for $2,449 USD per person. This price includes all transportation, except flights. It also includes English-speaking tour guides, food, all activities and all entry fees. Also included are 3 nights of lodging on a cruise ship. If you would like lodging included for the remaining 5 nights on this tour, then the combined (transportation, tour guides, food, activities, entry fees and lodging) total would be $2,824 USD per person. This price is based on 2 per room and is offered to those booking at least 6 weeks in advance. Note that whereas there is no fee associated with paying by check, there is a 3.5 percent surcharge for payments made by credit card. We accept both forms of payment. Moving forward, to better understand your specific circumstances and wishes, and for us to accurately quote you, please tell us:
1. How many persons in your party-including yourself-would be joining this tour?
2. Where would you be flying from (and back to)?
3. On what date would you like to leave home?
4. Would you like to extend the duration of this tour so you have some free days just to relax? If you have 1 extra day, then we recommend Luxor. If you have 2, then we recommend 1 in Luxor and 1 in Cairo.
5. Do you have a preference between male and female tour guides?
6. On a side note, would you like to go snorkeling while in Egypt? If so, we offer this in our 12-day grand tour itinerary: charliethetraveler.com/our-multiday-tours/egypt-grand-tour
7. Also, would you like to add another day to this standard 9-day tour so you can visit-as a daytrip from Sharm El-Sheikh-an Eastern Orthodox monastery called Saint Catherine’s? The drive each way takes around 3 hours.
8. Lastly, would you like to add another day to this standard 9-day tour so you can visit-as a daytrip from Cairo-the city of Alexandria? The drive each way takes around 3 hours. We recommend this daytrip only to those who wish to go scuba diving (to see ruins in the Mediterranean Sea) and to those who are visiting Egypt between April and October.