Financing (monthly payments) is offered to most of our customers, often with 0 percent interest for the first two years. Ask us for details. Our luxury-oriented and itinerary-packed “Ancient Egypt in 9 Days” tour is available for $2,149 USD per person. This price includes all transportation, except flights. It also includes English-speaking tour guides, food, all activities and all entry fees. Also included are 3 nights of lodging on a cruise ship. If you would like typically 4-star lodging included for the remaining 5 nights on this tour, then the combined (transportation, tour guides, food, activities, entry fees and lodging) total would be $2,374 USD per person. This price is based on 2 per room and is offered to those booking at least 6 weeks in advance. To better understand your specific circumstances and wishes, and for us to accurately quote you, please tell us:
1. Specifically in the cities of Luxor and Cairo, would you like to keep the 4-star lodging we typically offer or do you prefer upgrading to 5-star hotels?
2. How many persons in your party-including yourself-would be joining this tour?
3. Would you be sharing the room with others in your group (e.g. a spouse, relative or friend) or do you want the room exclusive to you?
4. Do you know on which date you would like to start this tour?
5. On a side note, would you like to go snorkeling while in Egypt? If so, we offer this in our 12-day grand tour itinerary: CharlieTheTraveler.com/our-multiday-tours/egypt-grand-tour/ Are you interested?
6. Also, would you like to add another day to this standard 9-day tour so you can visit-as a daytrip from Sharm El-Sheikh-an Eastern Orthodox monastery called Saint Catherine’s? The drive each way takes around 3 hours.
7. Lastly, would you like to add another day to this standard 9-day tour so you can visit-as a daytrip from Cairo-the city of Alexandria? The drive each way takes around 3 hours. We recommend this daytrip only to those who wish to go scuba diving (to see ruins in the Mediterranean Sea) and to those who are visiting Egypt between April and October.